Based in Málaga, Spain
8th June, 2017
PC / Mac / Linux
Breaking Fast is a frantic race between breakfast foods in which there are no rules and the only goal is to win, and if possible, humiliate and ravage your adversaries. Breaking Fast pulls together the best aspects of classic multiplayer games like Mario Kart and Super Smash Brawl and joins them into a unique gaming experience that is both satisfying and thrilling.
Back in the summer of 2015, the team of Tale Studios wanted to use the framework Löve to produce a small game for the upcoming Ludum Dare that would take place in August. In order to learn the basics of this framework before the jam, they started to develop a small runner. They had so much fun developing it that it kept growing even when the jam had passed. In fact, they decided to turn this runner into the main project of their emerging studio. The project was baptized as Breaking Fast, and they plan to release it in June 2017.
- Local multiplayer up to 4 players and online mode for up to 8 players.
- Delicious gameplay, both simple and profound.
- Play alone against up to 7 CPUs who will challenge you to unknown limits.
- Experience the excitement of a tournament where each race counts in your journey to the winners podium.
- Enjoy the cute and fresh graphics.
- They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day and because we believe it’s only fair that all people are able to enjoy it, part of the studio sales will go to the NGO World Food Program (http://www1.wfp.org/).
Players Highlights YouTube
Breaking Fast Team YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "GamingFest Public Choice Award." Seville, 4 December, 2016
- "Gamepolis Public Choice Award." Málaga, 24 July, 2016
- "2nd Prize at Mallorca Game Awards." Mallorca, 26 June, 2016
Ask for a Breaking Fast key (for press and media) keymailer.co.
Best Food-Related Games of PAX EAST 2016 pixelkin.org.
Breaking Fast, ganador del premio indie del público en Gamingfest hobbyconsolas.com.
Breaking Fast es un juego español de carreras en 2D para abrir el apetito vandal.net.
Zona indie, las joyas escondidas de Fun And Serious 2016 equilateral.es.
Breaking Fast: Desayunando en cero coma fsgamer.com.
About Tale Studios
Tale Studios is a recently formed indie studio based in Spain. Their goal is to provide entertainment in the form of video games, illustrations and stories. Also, they love sharing what they do and how they do it.
More information on Tale Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Breaking Fast Credits
Game Designer, Programmer
Game Designer, Artist
Óliver Moya Bueno
Music and Sounds